Large scale commercial and multi residential projects experience
· High REVIT capability.
· Strong interest in large scale development typology.
· General knowledge of ADG.
· Understanding of BCA and Australian Standards.
· Experience in preparing architectural documentation for client and approvals submission.
· Involvement in subconsultant design co-ordination process.
· 2-4yrs post Graduate experience in similar role.
SJB is a multi-disciplinary design practice and leaders in the built environment, producing intelligent responses that engage, activate and serve those who use them.
SJB has established and maintained a culture of trust to drive the evolution of the practice which has culminated to a multi-studio collective of experts in architecture, interiors, planning and urban design.
We are a values led organisation and are an equal opportunity employer, seeking individuals who are passionate and engaged to join our team. We offer flexible and remote working arrangements, part-time and job sharing roles. We are committed to our team, and encourage continuous learning and development offering generous training allowance for all staff.
We are proud of our inclusive, lively and social culture. We encourage candidates from all diverse backgrounds to join our team.
How To Apply
Click on 'Apply For This Job'. No direct applications, thank you.
- Upload your combined CV + Portfolio in one file (upload under 'Resume')
- Upload your Cover Letter (upload under 'Cover Letter)
- Include your Linkedin profile if you have one
- Include your blog/website link if you have one
In your Cover Letter describe how you meet the requirements of the role and demonstrating your abilities in these areas by articulating the specific role you played in the projects you include. We also want to know any problem solving or innovations you contributed. Also describe your REVIT capability.
Please note that due to the amount of inquiries we receive for employment opportunities, only potentially suitable candidates will be contacted.
Only applications received via this portal will be considered.
Want to see what we do? Check us out on Instagram @aboutsjb or search #rendersbysjb.
We look forward to receiving your application! Thanks for applying.
From the Team at SJB.
Your application was submitted successfully.